jrs express tracking organized in 1960 and the JRS Business corporation is the owner of that company which is located in the Philippines. Many years ago, the company was obtained by Jaime L. Claparols who registered the business in the security and exchange commission. After 60 years, the company has become very popular and now has 440 branches nationwide with great delivery service.
The company is actively working 24/7 and partnered with GCash and Alipay. Moreover, the business is working to become totally cashless in the coming days. The jrs express is offering its service to deliver parcels, letters, envelopes, couriers, and containers quickly and easily. The courier company is working with the great experience of six decades of delivering logistics and handling customer shipments with great care. The JRS express is charging nominal charges for the 100 grams express letter and 3-4 kgs of a small box.
JRS Express Tracking:
The more from this limit required extra charges. There are not any charges for the 1st 3kgs of the cargo. Moreover, it will charge extra for the weight of more than 1000 grams. In case you are unable to track the parcel with the tracking number you can contact customer support to know about the status and location of the parcel.
Features of the JRS tracking service
There are many features of the tracking service that helps to make the courier service better than the other services.
- Multiple languages are available.
- Update to its customers after shipping.
- Courier shipment and tracking
- Great tracking experience
- Real status tracking
- Reliable and quick service for delivery at door.
- Fast Customer support in problems.
- All updates of worldwide tracking.
How to track the order with the JRS tracking?
- You can easily track the parcel with JRS tracking. At the time of booking the courier company will allow you a tracking number.
- With the help of that tracking number, you can easily track the parcel.
- Enter the tracking number on the tracker and click on the track.
- You will have all the information regarding your parcels such as the live location of the parcel and estimated delivery time.
How much time does the tracking service take for delivering parcels?
The delivery time of the parcels completely depends on the type of the parcel. Normally the delivery service delivers the parcel on the same day. In the case of bigger packages, it takes some time to deliver the parcel. You can track the parcel to know the exact location of the parcel and estimated delivery time.